About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Friday 1 April 2011

recovering, redecorating, relaunching!!!

It's all go over at the showroom this week! A hive of busy bees ..... painting, glueing, lighting and generally remaking over my apartment ready for the relaunch on Tuesday.
I'm having my fair share of make-over too dear readers. Along with all my fibre-glass chums, I've had a spray over (well I was away in Germany a while and one does get so dusty travelling!). My new skin tone is glowing and dewy, I'm eyeing up the wig box next to me (which i know will contain a treat from those fabulous wigmakers the Darvills) and I'm waiting for my make up artist Georgie to pop in this weekend to touch up my new lashes!

Apparently, we will all be on show from Tuesday. Three open-days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am-5pm each day) of meeting and greeting the clients with something sparkly in my hand! I love it. Do pop in and catch up with me ... there is so much to see, I don't know where to start myself.

Oh well .... back to work with the duster - lots to do before you all get here for breakfast on Tuesday
Do hope you can make it ... I'll look out for you!
ta ta
Miss S

No comments:

Post a Comment