About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday 25 January 2011

EUROSHOP awaits...and maybe a new romance!

Miss Mannequin is getting ready for her trip to EUROSHOP
There's a distinctly vibrant buzz of activity at Mannequin Towers this week as the proportion london team begin earnest preparations for a round of new collection launches happening during the Spring.

Miss Mannequin has her mind on other things, knowing that I will shortly be jetting off to Dusseldorf in Germany for that triennal retail extravaganza, EUROSHOP. Anyone who's anyone in the VM industry is sure to be there, soaking up the many and varied and ideas proffered, perusing the new designs being shown and generally networking like crazy with the rest of the industry!

Fortunately, I will be situated away from the footstomping hurly-burly of the main showground within the welcoming surrounds of the nearby Asthetik and Design showroom. With their dedicated taxi service (sadly not with my usual driver Mark) to run me back and forth from the Messe, hot and cold running refreshments and a plethora of wonderful new collections for company, I shall be in my element and do urge you to pop over for a chat and a glass of something sparkling!

The excitement builds; in the meantime here’s a link for information: proportion london in Dusseldorf) and I’ll have more news about the show shortly.

I’m also rather excited about the impending launch of a rather fabulous new male mannequin (who Miss Mannequin has spied across the showroom and can't wait to be introduced to)! He’s super gorgeous, named METROpolitan and who knows...romance may well be in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment