About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas window displays post 2 - luxury brands

Being a firm believer in retail therapy, I could not resist heading into town to clear my troubled head - I have a life changing decision to make - which i promise to share with you soon, my dear friends.

Day-dreaming through all my favourite luxury retail destinations, I was stopped in my tracks several times by the sheer creativity, quirky and imaginative Christmas window displays that line the streets of London this year. 

Featured here are some of my preferred schemes, unfortunately I could not take photos of them all - my arms were weighed down with shopping bags, of course! 


FENDI


FENDI

ANYA HINDMARCH

COACH

COACH

GUCCI

HUGO BOSS

MULBERRY

SMYTHSON

BURBERRY

JO MALONE


DIOR

JIMMY CHOO

TIFFANY

HERMES

No comments:

Post a Comment