About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Miss Mannequin's Annual Christmas Window Review


Darlings, I am kicking off my annual Christmas window round up with my favourite London luxury department stores. Check out all the highlights below.
 
First up is Harrods, collaborating with Burberry, they have filled 29 windows with 'A Very British Fairy Tale'. This recounts the yuletide adventures of two children through imaginative and engaging displays.  





Next, we have Harvey Nichols who have gone against British tradition and opted for an Italian Christmas… style, beauty, food, drink and culture. Bellissimo!



‘Cuteness’ overload this year at John Lewis with woodland creatures hiding in burrows. The display coincides with the brands Christmas advert featuring Buster the dog and his trampolining urban wildlife animals.






Santa is up to all sorts of mischief at Selfridges this year. I am especially loving his fabulous sequin suit.





Fenwicks filled their windows with lovely Christmas treats, I spy a few things to add to my list!



Fortnum and Mason add charming unusual pairings this year with their campaign ‘Together We’re Merrier’. Indeed!



As an exclusive partnership with The Royal Ballet, Liberty has themed each window around a different scene from that well-loved Christmas ballet, the Nutcracker.



Stay tuned for my next post, which will be filled with further festive treats!




No comments:

Post a Comment