About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday 3 December 2014

The magic of Christmas in Knightsbridge

As promised My Darlings, Miss M. has been out pounding the streets of London with her box brownie, taking images of all those fabulous Xmas windows.....so you don't have to! 
I discovered a land of make believe at Harrods; oversized toys embody the magic of Christmas and are brought to life by some of our favorite designers, including Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and Zuhair Murad.


   


A few minutes walk and I am greeted by the brightest of displays at Harvey Nichols. Big poses, big hair and fierce make-up, mingle with an enchanted metallic forest populated with majestic woodland creatures. Passers by were captivated, drawn closer to the season's most desirable collections from the fashion houses of Lanvin, Erdem and Maison Martin Margiela.




If this has whet your appetite, then do keep an eye out for my next post, where I will have snaps to share of more creative Christmas windows!


No comments:

Post a Comment