About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Thursday 27 November 2014

Dolce and Gabbana do Christmas at Claridges


Darlings! While life moves on at such a pace that I'm occasionally fearful of losing my handmade wig, I took the time this week to step away from business and indulge in some retail pleasure. 

First stop, of course was my annual visit to Mayfair's most prestigious Hotel, Claridges. Warming up my fibreglass joints with  my favourite tipple, I stood in awe at the base of the hotels magnificent Christmas tree.
Claridges Hotel Christmas tree. Designed by Dolce and Gabbana

For the second year running, the designer duo, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana (aka Dolce and Gabbana) have created a magical enchanted woodland scene, complete with animals gathered tenderly around its ample trunck. This eight metre beauty lends its branches to hand-made baubles that represent various landmarks and children from around the Globe. Celebrating and bringing together so many different cultures and getting you into the festive spirit, I for one recommend going to see this show-stopper.  
A round up of this years Christmas window displays will follow soon, expect everything from frozen cities, fairy tales, vintage toys and enchanted forests. Stay tuned chums…..

No comments:

Post a Comment