About Me and my little blog

Blog Archive

Thursday 16 September 2010

Revived!

Miss Mannequin is back from her recent jaunt around the Med, fortified and tanned to a crisp in readiness for the new season.
In Autumnal anticipation and preparation, i have consumed all the latest magazines and blogs, updated on the best trends and looks and trialed endless new looks in search of the latest sartorial Raison d'ĂȘtre. 
In the event i have decided to keep channelling what i do best which as you all know is glamour and feathers. My discovery that the divine 60's boutique BIBA has relaunched this week sends shivers of excitemnet down my fibreglass spine. Slinky silks, gorgeous sophisticated off-colours and spangly sequins have all manifested in a wonderfully evocative shopfit that send me right back to my days posing in the big window down Kensington High Street.  





My lovely friends over at proportion london supplied some stunning accessory presenters to showcase the ostrich jackets and feather neckpieces (amongst other key items). If you are passing a House of Fraser Store, pop in and catch up on all the groovy goodies.





No comments:

Post a Comment